Just finished Howard Langston (formerly known as the Steamborg Executioner in Malifaux edition 1.5) as well as the Ice Golem (minus the snow on the base). Sorry for the bad pictures, dont have a decently lit place to take the photos right now. They turned out OK. Still working on the December Acolytes. 

Also: Going to a 50SS tournament on sunday, so expect some pictures in the next couple of days.

After the Archangel, I decided to take a little break from painting. Now though, here’s the current projects on my workbench (I intended to do a Workbench Wednesday but got a bit late due to various things):
- Irusk2 (Warmachine)
- Valachev (Warmachine)
- Iron Fang Kovnik (Warmachine)
- 3x December Acolytes (Malifaux)
- Dawn Serpent (Malifaux)
- 2x Oiran (Malifaux)
- 2x Monk of Low River (Malifaux)
Also seen in the back is my work in progress count-as Thagrosh1 (Hordes).
I admit, some might not be finished anytime soon as there are other projects I might pick up depending on the mood or if I need some models for upcoming tournaments or whatnot.

After the Archangel, I decided to take a little break from painting. Now though, here’s the current projects on my workbench (I intended to do a Workbench Wednesday but got a bit late due to various things):

- Irusk2 (Warmachine)

- Valachev (Warmachine)

- Iron Fang Kovnik (Warmachine)

- 3x December Acolytes (Malifaux)

- Dawn Serpent (Malifaux)

- 2x Oiran (Malifaux)

- 2x Monk of Low River (Malifaux)

Also seen in the back is my work in progress count-as Thagrosh1 (Hordes).

I admit, some might not be finished anytime soon as there are other projects I might pick up depending on the mood or if I need some models for upcoming tournaments or whatnot.

It is completed! It has taken many an hour but I’m done. I can finally place this magnificent (war)beast on the shelf and on the table where it belongs. 

I’ll admit, I’m proud over the end results. It turned out better than I had anticipated and expected, and I am glad I bought one, regardless of whether or not it is bad in-game.

Now I just have to paint a warlock worthy of controlling it, and to that end I’ve got a pThagrosh conversion on the table right now I’m working on.

After two weeks without any real time to spend on my Archangel, I finally got the time to sit down and paint the last two-three layers of the skin. I’m quite happy with how it turned out in the end. Wasn’t sure the scheme would work as well on a model as large as this, and I’m glad it did.
Next up are the wings.

After two weeks without any real time to spend on my Archangel, I finally got the time to sit down and paint the last two-three layers of the skin. I’m quite happy with how it turned out in the end. Wasn’t sure the scheme would work as well on a model as large as this, and I’m glad it did.

Next up are the wings.